Toast balls recipe:
- 10-12 bread slices
- 250 gm minced meat
- 1 medium, chopped onion
- 3 medium, chopped green chilies
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- ¼ tsp ginger paste
- ¼ garlic paste
- salt to taste
- 1 egg(beaten)
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- Soak the slices in a bowl half filled with water.
- Cook minced meat with salt, chilies, ginger & garlic paste and /3 cup water until tender.
- Then add onion and green chilies and cook for five minutes or until water evaporate.
- Take out the slices from the water and press with a spoon to flatten it. Place a table spoon full of mince in the center of the toast and close on all sides, giving it shape of a ball. Make as many as you can.
- Heat oil in a pan, dip toast balls in the egg and roll in breadcrumbs, now fry till golden brown. Serve with dip or tomato sauce.