2. Put 1/3cup of oats into a food processor. Grind the oatmeal for a few seconds it resembles coarse flour
3. Add rose petals to the oatmeal in the food processor. Grind again for 10 seconds.
4. Add two teaspoons of rose water and then 1/4 cups of honey to the rose petals and oatmeal mixture.
Grind for 10 seconds. If you have a difficult time getting the mixture to blend well in your food processor,
you can mix it vigorously by hand or try it in a blender.
5. Apply the rose petal mixture to your face and allow it to stay on for 30 minutes. Rinse off with warm water and gently towel your skin dry.
2. Mix with natural yoghurt, honey and some water. Apply on face and wash off after 15 minutes.
2. Mix 1 tbsp milk and 1 tbsp honey.
3. Add 1 tbsp rose water.
4. Mix well and apply on face.
Wash with cold water when dry.
2. Make a paste with rose water.
3. Add 1 tbsp tomato juice.