- It is anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory.
- It lowers the risk of certain types of cancers.
- It is a good source of vitamin B6 and vitamin C.
- The juice of a few cloves of raw garlic with a little water is an effective natural antibiotic, antiviral, and anti-fungal.
- The sulfur compound sallylcystein found in garlic prevents the degeneration of the brain’s frontal lobes.
- Garlic oil is used for the treatment of athlete’s foot.
- Tumor growth in different body parts is prevented by frequent intake of garlic.