- Use heavy-duty mouth rinse with chlorhexidne, a powerful antiseptic that fights off bacteria and prevents tooth decay.
- Use artificial sweetener xylitol three times a day. It helps in fighting against bacteria.
- Take serious the warning signs like pain, sensitivity, and holes. Schedule regular check up to prevent decay of effected tooth.
- If you have cavity, don't share food with young ones, or test it before serving.
- Regular cleanings, twice a day will protect your teeth and reduce the risk of tooth decay.
Few useful tips to avoid cavity: