Pollen counts are based on the amounts of pollen collected at specific sites earlier in the day, or on the previous day.
What is Pollen?
Some instructions and treatment:
1. If pollen count increases, stay indoor.
2. Use antihistamines according to the direction.
3. Use nasal spray.
4. Keep your house clean and use air conditioning at day time.
5. keep your pets indoor because pollen might stick to their fur and cause you harm.
6. Take orange juice and use 1,000 to 5,000 mg vitamin C plus bioflavonoid complex.
7. Change clothes and wash your hair when you come back from outdoors.
8. Use yogurt in your meal.